Saturday, March 29, 2008

FITNA

The controversial movie by Geert Wilders is finally available for viewing on YouTube

It isn't a movie so much as a pastiche of videos that have been available on the net for a long time. I've posted many of those same videos on my blog.

I wonder why all the hoo- ha by Muslims? Maybe it's because of the pre-release publicity that the movie has attracted. Death threats made to the original distributor,LiveLeak, resulted in it's withdrawal from the net. I wonder how long YouTube will screen it?

Ultimately, what the movie shows is facts. Pure and simple. It is a compilation that is short and to the point, with a conclusion that is inevitable. Islam is a violent, hate ridden religion that preaches killing as a virtue and an obligation to Allah.

The inevitable and predictable reaction by many Muslims will be that this is propaganda! Yes it is propaganda. So what? It isn't a distortion of the truth as they would have you believe. It is the truth as shocking and appalling as it is.
So, what are you going to do about it?

2 comments:

Ripple said...

I'll have to check it out and let you know what I think. Then again, you might be allegic to my opinion... you know...a Christian's opinion....how stupid, eh?

Lexcen said...

Paul, I'm happy if people take the trouble to educate themselves. Whether they agree or not isn't my goal.

Labels